TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
TERMS APPLICABLE TO BOTH REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED USERS
Information about us
Copernical.com is a site operated by the company EO Innovations Ltd. ("GIL" or "We"). GIL is registered in Cyrpus under company number HE 275250 and has its registered office at M1 Adonis Village, Leof. Evagora Laniti 2, CY8509 Kouklia, Paphos, Cyprus
Accessing our services
Access to our services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our services without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
We restrict access to some parts of our services to users who have registered with us.
Use of content
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our services. We or our users are (subject to the following paragraph) the owner or the licensee of any Content made available on or through our services. By “Content” we mean any profile information, text, files, images, videos or any other content of any kind, whether originated by us, you or anyone else.
Our users are required to confirm that they are the owner or licensee of the intellectual property rights in any Content that they post on our services (User Content). We are not responsible for confirming that this is the case, and have no liability to you if any User Content infringes other people’s intellectual property rights or otherwise violates our acceptable use policy.
We grant you a revocable and personal licence to use our services and to access our Content and any User Content on it in accordance with these terms and with our acceptable use policy.
You may view, print off or download individual copies or extracts of Content (including User Content) for your own personal use. subject to the following conditions:
- You must not use any part of the Content for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The documents and information on the Site may not be distributed.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- GIL reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from GIL.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
Substantial copying of our or other users’ Content is not permitted. You must not collect our Content or other users' Content or profile information using scrapers, bots, spiders or other automated means.
The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Copyright – limited licence
The Materials and Services on this Site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of the Materials or Services at this Site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, PNI and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the Materials and Services.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of GIL.
Reliance on content
Content (including User Content) is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of our services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of the Content on our services.
Any of the Content on our services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such Content.
Behaviour of users
GIL may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review:
(i) Any areas on the Site where users transmit or post User Content, including but not limited to areas where Services are available, or chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and
(ii) The substance of any User Content.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, GIL will have no liability related to User Content arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. PNI also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any User Content.
Our services change regularly
We aim to update our services regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our services, or withdraw them indefinitely.
Note: additional terms applicable to both registered and unregistered users are set out below.
TERMS APPLICABLE ONLY TO REGISTERED USERS
Eligibility for our services
If you register as a user on our services, you confirm that you meet our eligibility criteria, as follows:
- You are aged 18 years or over;
- You have a genuine involvement in, or connection with, the space industry; and
- You will register and maintain only one account on our services at any time.
User name and password
You are responsible for keeping your password, and any account security information, confidential. You must not disclose your password or security information to any third party. We have the right to suspend your account if we believe that you have failed to comply with these requirements.
Content provided by you
We do not claim any ownership rights in any Content you post on our services. “Content” includes any profile information, text, files, images, videos or any other content of any kind.
You agree that we can use, reproduce, modify, display and distribute your Content on and through our services (including any third-party infrastructure). This licence is non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable (except as set out in “Removal and Amendment of Content”, below), royalty-free, sub-licensable and worldwide, but only extends to what is reasonably necessary for us to provide, manage and promote our services.
By posting any Content, you confirm that the Content complies with our acceptable use policy, and that you have the right to grant the licences set out above.
Removal and amendment of content
We have the right to amend or delete any Content that we determine does not comply with our acceptable use policy or with these terms. However, we have no obligation to screen or monitor Content to ensure such compliance, and no obligation to amend or delete any non-compliant Content except as required by law.
We may also delete any Content that we are legally required to remove, or where failure to remove that Content may expose us to legal liability (for example, under “notice and take down” laws).
If you delete any Content, then your licence to us to use that Content will terminate, except that we may retain for a reasonable period any Content held on our back-up systems (without making it available to anyone else).
If you terminate your account, your profile information will be deleted and your licence to us to use it will terminate. However, other Content that you have posted on our services (for example, articles or forum posts) will generally remain available, and your licence to us to use it will continue.
Use of forums
In addition to these Terms and Conditions of Use, users of the Site forums must agree to a separate online legal agreement (User Content policy located here: “acceptable use policy” ) relating to prohibited communications.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO JOBSEEKERS
Registration and Profile
When you register with the Website, You will be asked to create a Profile and provide us with certain information including a valid email address (your "Information").
Any Profile including your CV or details you submit must be accurate and describe yourself, an individual person.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein which is added to your Profile.
You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your Profile and that if you cancel Your Profile account or your Profile is terminated, all your Information, including CVs, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be removed from the Job Seeker Database and will be removed from any public area of the Website. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through GIL's web servers. In addition, third parties who you have permitted to view your Profile or aspects of it may retain saved copies of your Information.
GIL reserves the right to delete your Profile and all of your Information if you do not access your Profile for 12 months.
Job Postings contained on the Website are provided by recruiters/employers and are not reviewed by us. We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of Job Postings and expect Job Seekers to carry out such verification procedures as are customary and prudent in the circumstances.
Services and information provided on the Website by us and GIL third party suppliers are intended to assist in the job seeking or recruitment process. Neither GIL nor third party suppliers can guarantee their suitability or prospects of success in any particular case. A User should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the Website.
TERMS APPLICABLE ONLY TO EMPLOYERS AND RECRUITERS
GIL provides a digital recruitment advertising service specific to the space industry, where Job Seekers respond to jobs advertised by Recruiters and employers.
Registration and Account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Recruiter Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your Profile and passwords, whether or not authorised by you. You agree to immediately notify GIL of any unauthorised use of your Profile, or passwords.
You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel Your Profile or your Recruiter Profile is terminated, all your account information, including saved CVs, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be deleted. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through GIL’s web servers.
Content and Links
If a Recruiter’s Job Posting or advertisement contains a link to another site via the “Apply Online Option”, the Recruiter is responsible for maintaining the links and for the content of the Job Posting or advertisement and the linked site. GIL may, at any time, remove from the Website any Job Posting or advertisement which contains content or links to a site which, in its opinion, is defamatory, illegal or objectionable or will bring the Website or GIL into disrepute. The Recruiter shall indemnify GIL from and against any claims or liability arising from content or links contained in its Job Postings or advertisements.
Recruiters will be advised if any vacancies posted by the Recruiter to the Website are to appear on any third-party websites. When Job Postings are posted to the third-party website, any such Job Posting will be controlled by the Recruiter and be deleted or edited automatically and simultaneously when these actions are performed to the original Job Posting on the Website.
Recruiters are solely responsible for their Job Postings on the Website.
There are rules regarding the content and format of Job Postings posted on the Website to ensure that Job Seekers who search the Website receive results which are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. Recruiters agree that GIL may, at its discretion and without liability to the Recruiter, remove from the Website any advertisement which is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time-to-time.
A Job Posting may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorised by GIL;
- misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in GIL’s reasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of Your organisation save where expressly agreed by GIL;
- the names of, regions, cities, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information;
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent, illegal or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 16.
You may not use Your Job Posting to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a Job Posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of GIL or post jobs or other content that contains links to any Website competitive with GIL which is in competition with GIL;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the Job Posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the Job Seeker would be selling;
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment;
- advertise or post jobs for modelling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a particular religion;
- post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs(iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
Responses to Advertisements
Recruiters agree to deal fairly and professionally with Job Seekers who may respond to a Job Posting or Advertisement and not do anything which may bring GIL and/or the Website into disrepute. You shall indemnify GIL from and against any claim brought by an individual against GIL arising from Your breach of this obligation or any other of these Terms.
GIL does not guarantee any response to a Recruiter’s Job Posting or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is the responsibility of the Recruiter to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that Job Seekers are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
GIL reserves the right to remove any Job Posting or content from the Website, without liability which in the reasonable exercise of GIL’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that GIL believes is not in the best interest of GIL.
If at any time during Your use of the Website or any associated services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to GIL or otherwise misled GIL in regards to the nature of Your business activities, GIL will have grounds to terminate Your use of the Website and any associated Services, without liability to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the Job Posting or otherwise.
Please note that Employers and Recruiters are required to read and accept these terms and condtions at registration and when requesting addtional premium packages prior to GIL providing any products and services.
Rights in the CV database
Database rights and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property rights in the Candidate Database belong to GIL. The Recruiter acknowledges that it does not acquire any rights in the database or its content and that its use of the database and its content is governed by these Terms.
The use of the CV database
The material You are entitled to receive from the GIL Candidate/CV Database is determined by the product You have purchased from GIL and will be set out on the Recruiter Order Form.
- use, search or download it for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies that
You may wish to fill;
- use the information about the Job Seekers contained in the database for the purpose of contacting them
(either directly or through the Website) in relation to a specific job vacancy;
- use the information only in connection with Your own recruitment-related activities.
You may NOT:
- supply, sell, license or permit, use of material from the Candidate/CV Database, or a part or copy of it, to any other person, including another member of Your group of companies;
- download the database through any automated (e.g. "scraping") process;
- contact the Job Seekers on the database or make or allow any use of the information about those Job Seekers, other than for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies
Recruiters must, at all times, comply with the EU General Data Protection Rgulations (GDPR) and all subsequent legislation and regulations.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO PURCHASERS OF PREMIUM ONLINE SERVICES
Refunds for any monies paid for online services are at the discretion of GIL and under no circumstances will a refund be made where part or all the online service has been utilised.
In the event a purchase has been made in error and has not be used you should contact customer support by email at
Refunds are not permitted for periods during which the paid service is not available due to the site being offline for maintenance.
ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO BOTH UNREGISTERED AND REGISTERED USERS
The material displayed on our services is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude any and all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our services or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our services, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
However, nothing in these terms shall:
- prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property; or
- limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to our services
You may link to any of our or other users’ Content that is publicly available on our services, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our (or our users’) reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our (or our users’) part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. You must not frame our services on any other site.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
Links from our services
Where our services contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them (see Warranties and disclaimers for more detail).
Termination and suspension
If you want to terminate your agreement with us, you can do so by closing your account on our services.
We may terminate our agreement with you in any of the following circumstances:
- if we are required to do so by law; or
- if we withdraw the services.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The Cyprus courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, your use of our services, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
GIL makes no representation that the Services available on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Notification of copyright infringement
GIL will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site or on sites linked to from this Site, please provide GIL with a Notice containing the following elements:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and identification of what material in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the GIL site;
- information sufficient to permit GIL to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
A GIL agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by email at
GIL should only be contacted if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this site or on sites linked to from this site.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Site are the property of GIL or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of GIL or such third party which may own the Marks.
- The name "Copernical" , the Copernical logo, the name "GEO Innovations Ltd". and the GIL logo are trademarks of GIL.
If you have any concerns about material that appears on our services, please contact .