Job id: 864 - Junior Engineer / Technician in Configuration Management - Immediate Start
Organisation:  Grafton Technology
Number of Positions:
One of our Space clients based in France are seeking a Junior Engineer / Technician in Configuration Management to carry out the following tasks:
• Set up all CM systems and procedures in a department where there is no CM currently
• Develop methodology, procedures and suggest tools and best practices
• Responsible for the CM of the A6 Project
• Technical or engineer diploma
• Lauguage requirements: French and/or English
• At least 2-3 years direct experience in CM in space, aeronautical, Oil & gas, automobile
• Mostly documentation management, but some HW CM would be useful
• Has worked in direct collaboration with technical study office (bureau d’etudes)
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using Copernical.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Copernical.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.